Ascot, United Kingdom
Tuesday 14th June 2022 – Saturday 18th June 2022
The Ascot Races 2022
Exquisite dress codes, VIP hospitality and top-class racing, Royal Ascot is an unmissable event in the sporting and social calendar. Ascot attracts the finest horses to one Britain’s most valuable race meetings and is accessible in around 15 minutes from Central London with an Ascot helicopter charter.
• World-class races every day, competing for over £8m in prize money
• Britain’s most popular race meeting attended by the Queen – recognised with a daily Royal Procession at 2pm
• Royal races: the Buckingham Palace Stakes and the Kensington Palace Stakes
• Ladies Day takes the spotlight with pure elegance, class and high fashion
Flaunting true heritage, the Royal Meeting is a must attend for those elite members of society.
Ascot Helicopter Charter
Ensure your visitors arrive in style at the prestigious event with a helicopter to Ascot. Chartering a helicopter to Royal Ascot is the perfect way to mark the occasion.
• No long traffic queues. Flights from London in just 15 to 20 minutes.
• Land nearby to Ascot Racecourse.
• Travel from anywhere. Reach helicopter operators across the UK with one request.
• Access to the vetted operators available to fly to the Ascot race meeting.
• Guarantee accurate prices for any charter requirements.
Helicopter to Ascot Price – Enquire Now
If you are looking for a private helicopter price to Ascot. Let us know where your VIPs will need to be collected, how many people will need a helicopter to Ascot, the date and whether you need a round-trip. Once a firm request is submitted, you will then receive competitive helicopter charter rates from real, vetted operators.
For further queries or questions, do not hesitate to contact our team.
More information about Royal Ascot
Why go to Royal Ascot?
Whether your business is celebrating a key milestone, or you are looking to build lasting relationships with important clients, Royal Ascot is a historic and much-loved day out. Starting the day with a helicopter to Ascot ensures you arrive in effortless style, adding to the VIP experience. Synonymous with sartorial excellence, exclusivity and riveting racing, the Ascot races never disappoint.
The Ascot Racecourse
First recognised by Queen Anne as a great place for “horses to gallop at full stretch”, the first race at Ascot took place on 11 August 1711. With a history spanning over 300 years, Ascot Racecourse has become a historic British landmark, drawing the best thoroughbreds from around the world, as well as plenty of well-heeled spectators. Steeped in prestige, each day of the five-day even begins with a 2pm Royal Procession, before the races get underway.
Travel to Royal Ascot
Avoid race day’s notoriously congested roads and crammed trains by travelling in style to this iconic event. With an Ascot helicopter charter, flying from Ascot to London takes just 15 minutes, while Liverpool can be reached in just over an hour by air, ensuring a quick route home when the fun is over.